Sadly, everything in this post should have been posted months ago. But, as we all know: Carissa = lazy blogger. However, I am starting classes next week (finally!) and think I will probably be an even worse blogger than I am now. So, I am trying to get all of the blog posts that have been on my 'to write' list actually posted on my blog.
SOOOO, as I said - We LOVE seeing our friends!!
We have had several visitors since we moved to NYC. Our lovely friend Thea came to visit in early December. I got to soak in some culture with Thea at the Met. We strolled around for several hours looking at all of the wonderful exhibits the Met has to offer. Also, I got to introduce Thea to the Met Cafeteria, which is pretty awesome (but a little pricey - that's NYC tourist attractions for you).
SOOOO, as I said - We LOVE seeing our friends!!
We have had several visitors since we moved to NYC. Our lovely friend Thea came to visit in early December. I got to soak in some culture with Thea at the Met. We strolled around for several hours looking at all of the wonderful exhibits the Met has to offer. Also, I got to introduce Thea to the Met Cafeteria, which is pretty awesome (but a little pricey - that's NYC tourist attractions for you).
Matt and I got to take Thea to several of our favorite places: AsiaKan with it's pretty yummy $18 bento box deal; our local watering hole, Amsterdam Ale House; and of course The Meatball Shop, which is our hands down favorite New York 'experience' place.
AND, while Thea was here (and Trish, too) both Thea and Matt got to lose their Broadway virginity with the play Promises, Promises, which headlined Sean Hayes and Kristin Chenoweth. Unfortunately, Sean Hayes was not performing the night we went, but his replacement was pretty good. Kristin Chenoweth was AWESOME! I have liked her for the past several years and think she is really talented. I loved getting to watch her in Promises, Promises.
In late January, the Rockenbachs came to NYC and of course we met than at The Meatball Shop! This place is going to become famous in Dallas ;) I think they enjoyed it, and we really liked getting to see them and catch up.
Can't wait for my next visit! I definitely want to hit Bier International.
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope your next visit is an extended one because we have all kinds of things on our "Take Thea to Next Time She is in NYC" list :)
ReplyDelete