Living Pharr Miles

New York to Los Angeles...2,462 miles
June 2013 - ???

Dallas to New York...1,391 miles
May 2010 - June 2013

Dallas to London....4,751 miles
Aug 2008 - Aug 2009


Monday, April 25, 2016

We're Having a Baby!! :)

If you remember from a FB post, Matt gave me this necklace for Valentine's Day and made a Matt-Pharr-type joke saying, "It signifies our relationship is going places."  Little did he know!  ;)

We found out Valentine's weekend that I was pregnant, and we were thrilled, if not a little scared :)  We had been trying for so long (about 1.5+ years) and were shocked it finally happened, excited about the future but a little scared about how our lives are going to change.  But mostly, we are thrilled and excited!  :)

I had my very first ultrasound on March 10th, which confirmed the pregnancy, and I got to see the flutter of the heartbeat - very exciting!  My second (and more exciting!) ultrasound was this past Thursday (April 21st).  I actually saw the baby, or Lil P as we are calling him/her - 2 arms, 2 legs, a face with eyes, ears and a nose - all good things! ;)  Also, all tests to date show a healthy pregnancy - thankful for that!  Below are the ultrasound pics and my bumpie progression... if you're interested in that ;)

Ultrasound on 4/21/2016 -  Lil P is 13 Weeks

Bumpie Pics
9 Weeks
11 Weeks
12 Weeks - starting to show!
13 Weeks
Right now, I kind of just feel fat :(  I'm ready for the belly to actually pop so I don't look like I just overindulged in chocolate cake ;)


From here on out, we are just praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.  I will keep you posted :)

2 comments:

  1. That late 1st/early 2nd trimester it's funny to see people looking at you and trying to decide if you're pregnant or overdoing it on the cake ;) Depending on my mood, I'd either work the pregnancy into conversation or leave them wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW I love all of these! and that teeny tiny baby bump!!

    ReplyDelete